Chris is passionate about helping business leaders, entrepreneurs and teams optimize business results. She has over 25 years of experience helping businesses through a wide range of capacities – including large-scale business coaching and change management to working with small, family-owned businesses and private, mid-sized companies.
As founder of B.Better Success Coaching, LLC, over the past 15 years she has served as a certified business coach for over 500 small to mid-sized clients over a wide range of industries throughout the Midwest.
Always in search of the best tools to help her clients create strong, enduring businesses, she came across the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) and was quickly convinced that it’s the best system to help entrepreneurs create better revenues and profits while also living well-balanced lives.
As a Certified EOS Implementer, she has delivered over 500 session days throughout 70 Twin Cities companies.
As owner and visionary of OECS, she also walks the talk, serving as visionary of her workplace safety company. She is on the NAWBO board, helping promote women-owned businesses throughout the Twin Cities.
Here are a few differentiators as you consider her as a business coach or Certified EOS Implementer:
- Down to earth, real world, energetic facilitation style that quickly builds trust and rapport with your leadership team.
- Broad experience with best practices across many industries and business settings, allowing her to identify and apply patterns of success within a variety of scenarios.
- Extensive executive coaching expertise to help leaders and teams create their own best solutions for business problems.
- Experienced at culture transformation, strengths-based teambuilding, identifying/living core values, leadership development, and conflict resolution programs.
- Strong results orientation with track record of inspiring healthy company growth through the EOS system.
Chris is a NAWBO board member (National Association of Women Business Owners) and founding board member of Wayzata Women in Business, a division of the Greater Wayzata Area Chamber of Commerce, whose mission is to inspire and empower women in business. She is also an ICF Certified Business Coach, and an Ohio State University graduate, with a Master’s Degree in Business Administration-Human Resource Management specialization.
A constant advocate for business owners and leaders, she works tirelessly in her many roles as EOS Implementer, business owner, speaker, facilitator, author and coach, to help strengthen their capacity to create wealth, live their ideal life and make a difference in the world. A passionate outdoorswomen and environmental champion, she lives on a 70-acre hobby farm west of the Twin Cities with her husband of 27 years.
She offers a 90-Minute Meeting for any company exploring the possibility of using EOS to build a great company.
To find out more, contact Chris for a Free 90-Minute Meeting.
It’s time to start designing the business you’ve imagined!