How Coachable Are You?
- Rank yourself between 1 and 3 (3 being the most true) for each statement based on how true it is for you. This assessment helps determine how coachable you are, right now.
- When complete, total the numbers and see your results below.
- ___ This is the right time for me to engage in personal and professional growth.
- ___ Working with a professional coach is a proactive step that I’m ready for.
- ___ I commit to being on time and prepared for all calls and appointments.
- ___ I agree to do the work and complete the exercises.
- ___ I am completely willing to let the coach do the coaching.
- ___ I am 100% committed. I keep my word and follow through.
- ___ I am willing to apply new concepts and engage in different ways of doing things.
- ___ I will speak honestly to the coach, bringing my authentic self to each session.
- ___ If I feel that I am not getting what I need from coaching, I will share this as soon as I sense it and ask for what I want and need from the coaching relationship.
- ___ I am willing to recognize, interrupt, and change the self-imposed limitations, beliefs, and behaviors which limit my growth and success.
- ___ I will communicate and express my wins to my coach.
- ___ I am willing to seek additional resources, if needed.
- ___ My commitment is to design my life with the guidance of a coach.
- ___ I see coaching as a valuable investment for my present and my future.
- ___ I have the funds to invest in professional coaching.
- 35-45 Awesome! Congratulations on your high score and strong commitment to working with a coach. This is the right time in your life. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to start creating an extraordinary life!
- 25-34 You’re a bit lukewarm. Consider a free coaching consultation to answer your questions and address any concerns you might have. Contact email@example.com for your consultation.
- 15-24 Consider whether this is the right time for you to be in a coaching relationship. Feel free to call with any questions you might have about coaching or visit the International Coach Federation website: www.coachfederation.org.