You are not here merely to make a living. You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand. – Woodrow Wilson
As an executive, your leadership ability has an immense impact on the health of the organization and its people. Quality, sustainable leadership is more critical than ever before, with organizations impacted by increased changes in the global economy, technology, the markets, and a multitude of other factors.
Executive Coaching offers a transformational framework, tools and coaching process that accelerates leadership capacity from the inside out. In a nutshell, coaches help leaders with complicated lives become more visionary and adaptive, while remaining efficient and productive.
Working with a coach helps corporate executives and business owners develop and accomplish strategic plans, enhance decision-making, handle difficult people and complex work situations, meet sales goals, clarify priorities and stick to them – while at the same time increasing the quality of their personal life.
Some additional benefits of working with a coach include:
- Support: Executives typically need support in dealing with the demands of their position. They put out a great deal of energy, with few objective people who have no outside agenda.
- Experience: An executive coach is an experienced leadership and organizational expert with an outside perspective that gives a wider lens for viewing and identifying new possibilities.
- Synergy: The executive and the coach become a team. The coach serves as a sounding board, with experience and expertise that help manage difficult challenges, as well as facilitate insights and awareness that allows playing at your personal best.
- Balance: Coaches also work to restructure an executive’s personal and professional life for maximum success by eliminating obstacles that are draining energy and time.
- Structure: A coach offers accountability that turns challenges into opportunities by drawing on unexpected resources from within. The result is more action, bigger goals, and break-through results.
- Network: You become most like what you surround yourself with. Gain access to a worldwide success network of other executives, entrepreneurs, board members, mastermind groups, authors and thought-leaders who have the ability to advance your knowledge, support your growth as a leader, and expand the opportunity available to you.
- Assessment: Through the coaching process, executives will develop a Personal Success Profile that focuses on vision, mission, values, strengths, leadership ability, personality style, priorities, strategy and skills that maximize leadership potential.
- Convenience: Coaching is designed to accommodate your schedule. While most executive coaching is conducted in 1-hour, bi-weekly sessions, appointments can be scheduled weekly or monthly, in various time increments, either in-person or via telephone.
The two pillars of excellence in leadership are self awareness, and the ability to inspire and motivate others. Through the coaching process, your expanded leadership abilities will give you a major competitive edge, starting from the inside and expanding out to the organization – and the world.