What is Coaching?
Professional coaching is a dynamic field that has synthesized the best from business and management theories, psychology and self-help practices, sports and teamwork skills, communication and relating skills, motivation and inspiration techniques, education and teaching skills, and common sense and proven wisdom to benefit the entrepreneur, professional, business owner or individual seeking to create more success in their lives.
Business coaching works because of four unique features:
- Synergy: The client and coach become a team, focusing on the client’s goals and needs to accomplish more than they could alone.
- Structure: With a business advisor, the client takes more action, thinks bigger, and gets the job done faster and more effectively, thanks to the accountability the coach provides.
- Expertise: The business coach knows how to help people make more money, make better decisions, set the best goals, and restructure their professional and personal lives for maximum success.
- Discovery Tools: Through a variety of assessments, exercises and tools, clients are guided through their own unique process of discovery and increased self awareness, paving the way to more personal and professional success.
Who Works With a Business Coach?
Entrepreneurs, company owners, professionals, people in transition and individuals committed to personal development can benefit from a business advisor to help them make positive changes, personally or professionally. Coaches also help teens get clarity around their goals and values so that they can achieve their highest potential.
How Does Coaching Work?
Coaching is typically delivered during weekly sessions by phone or in person for approximately 1 hour 3 times/month. However, scheduling can be flexible based on client needs.
What are the Benefits of Business Coaching?
- Better, more rewarding goals.
- Faster, easier results, advancement.
- Rapid personal evolution/development.
- More income, security.
- Meaningful accomplishments.
- Happier, more fulfilling life.
- More successful communications, speaking skills.
- High profits and profitability.
- Better optimization of ideas.
- More balanced business and personal life.
- Turning around a difficult situation.
- More creative options, strategies.
What Kinds of Professional Coaching are Offered?
Coaching often includes one or more specific focuses:
- Executive Coaching
- Management Coaching
- Team Coaching
- CEO Coaching
- Leadership Coaching
- Career Coaching
- Entrepreneurial Coaching
- Small Business Coaching
How Much Does It Cost?
- Coaching fees vary, depending on whether the client is corporate, non-profit, or individual funded. Rates are negotiable and sliding scale fees are available.
Workshops, Facilitating and Team Coaching
- For corporate projects, coaches are billed at $250/hour. For presentations, EOS business facilitation or workshops, the fee is $3,500/day, plus expenses.